Monday, November 15, 2010

Just Monday

I love weekends!!  I really love weekends when I get some projects finished!  I finally finished this 12 Day of Christmas quilt--well, all that is left is the binding anwyay, so I am CLOSE!!

I am excited to display it this Christmas.

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is only 10 days away.  This month is moving right along.  I love this time of year as we think about the blessings we have and the many things we can be grateful for.  Have a great Monday.
Attitude of Gratitude:
Dishwashers
Feeling needed
My brain
Be Nice to People,
Julie

6 comments:

Sheila said...

You continue to amaze me Julie! That 12 Days quilt is priceless.
Blessings,
Sheila

Karen said...

The 12 Days of Christmas quilt is a good finish and will be nice to display this holiday season. Looks like it would not be a hard one to do.
I had to chuckle at the turkeys in the Thanksgiving piece. Cute Cute!

Nanette Merrill said...

So cute. Really cute. Blessings are so important to count.

Heather said...

Hope to see your quilts at guild!

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Oh, Julie ... your handmades (and talent!) always make me smile. LOVE your latest projects!!!

Kerin said...

As always, your handiwork and sewing projects are beautiful!
It IS hard to believe that we are a few days away from Thanksgiving!
I am so thankful that we will have our Brooke home for Thanksgiving this year!! Eighteen months is a long time !!
I love that you are grateful for your brain :)
ME TOO!! Even if there are days that it seems like my brain is in sleep mode :)