Monday, September 27, 2010

Look How Cute!

I love getting packages in the mail!  This one came today from my friend, Colleen. We live clear across the USA from each other, but we have connected as friends!!    She has an amazing talent when working with salt dough.  Look at the detail!

Bowl fillers for Halloween.

Bowl fillers for Thanksgiving.

Bowl fillers for Autumn.

Did you know if you eat candy corns and peanuts together that it tastes like a salted nut roll?  YUM!!
The complete package.  She also sent some fabric for my stash and some cute scarecrow napkins. I think we have swapped with each other now for every season but winter.  Thanks so much,  Colleen.  I appreciate all the work and effort that goes into what you make for me.  Also, thanks for making your packages smell so good!!  Blog friends are the BEST!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

6 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Colleen is such a sweetie. What a wonderful package you received!

Unknown said...

Colleen is such a sweetheart.
I always love seeing her salt dough creations.
She sure did an amazing job of these!!

~Tam

Nanette Merrill said...

Catching up with you. Love all your fall things.

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Collen has indeed perfected salt dough bowl fillers! Hers are prim perfect!!

Jessica said...

Mmmm... I love when you get those salt dough things. They smell SOOO good!!!

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

I can't wait to see what you do with everything, Julie! Enjoy! Enjoy!

And thanks, as always, for the sweet compliments and your wonderful far-away friendship, and handiwork.

You're such a blessing, my friend...