Blog friends are amazing!! Don't you agree? I have not met any of these ladies in person, yet I feel like we are friends and kindred spirits. Their hearts and minds are so generous and kind. I have proof, ladies...here it is:

I did a swap with
Rondell. She sent perfectly prim goodies. There was a crow towel, some homespun fabric, ornaments, candle, ceramic dish, wire garland and

that very cute sampler. There were candles and also a very sweet card. Thank you so much, Rondell. What a wonderful box of treasures. I have placed the items in my home. As my girls said, "This look just like you, Mom."

Today I received a swap from
Sheila. It was also loaded with prim goodness. She made the fabric box and the bowl fillers.

She also sent the flower spray, candle, towel, cookie cutter and recipe. She said she even had her friend teach her to quilt so that she could make that adorable runner for me.

She also sent the wooden box. In it is a sweet sign that says, "Teachers are forever in the hearts of those they touch."

She also sent this adorable snowman. My girls said that it smells like vanilla, but since I have a lousy head cold, I couldn't smell it. I LOVE that smell though.
How do you adequately thank these ladies for their generosity? I hope they know how much I really do appreciate the time and effort they spent to send such wonderful items to fill my home with the Christmas spirit. They really do understand the meaning of giving and "Being nice to People." Thanks so much, Rondell and Sheila!! You are the best!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie
7 comments:
Oh Julie, what wonderful items you received! You're right, everyone in blog land has been wonderful to me, and very much kindred spirits.
Blessings,
Marcia
You received some really gifts with your swaps. Can't wait to see where you will put everything :)
aren't swaps so much fun?..you got some wonderful goodies to decorate and smell your home up with..hope you get to feeling better very soon.:)
Ooooh, what a nice bunch of goodies!
I absolutely adore primitive/rustic decor... it's so warm and cozy. The sampler is so cute- just inspired me to make one!
The Girl in the Pink Dress
Julie,
I am so glad the swap went well for you. You surely did have a great swap partner. And you are right she is very sweet and because of us I think she even started a blog. Blog land is so very awesome to meet new friends.
Mary
Hi Julie,
I'm so glad you like everything...your were more then generous with what you sent me, I've already hung the ornaments:)I'll be posting yours soon:)
Rondell
OMG, what amazing generosity!! Love everything, especially the beautiful quilted runner and the flower spray! How perfect!
Post a Comment