I hurried and down-loaded some photos today before the camera disappears again. :) Here are some images of Christmas at our house :)!
Most of the things that are stitched or quilted, I made. Some, however, have come from wonderful blog friends. I love Christmas. Everything about it!!
Hope you are staying warm!! It is COLD here. TOO cold. I think I will hibernate in my sewing room. I hope to have a project or two to show here real soon. Have a super day!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Everything is beautiful! Love your quilts, pillows, Santas etc.. :)
Love all the pictures of your cozy home Julie! Glad you found a place to tuck the little snowman I sent you! The flower bowl fillers look great too. Stay warm! Hugs to you.
:sigh: AWESOME!!! I LOVE all your quilts and stitcheries. I know you do great work as I found out last Christmas. Great job decorating. I saw your Merry Christmas sign and laughed cuz I have the same one.
Julie, Everything looks wonderful and so festive at your home. It's bitter cold here, too. I'm staying in for now by the fire where it's toasty warm. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Pam
Love all of your Christmas decorations, especially the quilts. If you can, would you mind telling me who designed the All hearts come home for Chhristmas and the Prim Noel with the snowmen? I would love to get those patterns to make for my home.
10 comments:
Everything is beautiful! Love your quilts, pillows, Santas etc.. :)
Awww... Christmas looks so sweet at your house, Julie. And I love all of your wonderful swap goodies too.
Enjoy it all, my friend...
Everything looks so cozy...love all the quilts. The stitcheries are so cute. Dianntha
cute stuff! you are so lucky on the swaps too. That is some wonderful goodies. see ya saturday! :)
So cozy Julie! If you put on the coffee, I'll be right over with the cookies and we can hibernate together... there's always time for quilting!!
So neat seeing the sampler and cloth bird Julie. Everything is just beautiful, the quilts are fabulous!!!
It's cold here too, 16 is what they said on the news...brrrrr!
Rondell
Love all the pictures of your cozy home Julie! Glad you found a place to tuck the little snowman I sent you! The flower bowl fillers look great too.
Stay warm!
Hugs to you.
:sigh: AWESOME!!! I LOVE all your quilts and stitcheries. I know you do great work as I found out last Christmas. Great job decorating. I saw your Merry Christmas sign and laughed cuz I have the same one.
Mary
Julie,
Everything looks wonderful and so festive at your home. It's bitter cold here, too. I'm staying in for now by the fire where it's toasty warm. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Pam
Love all of your Christmas decorations, especially the quilts. If you can, would you mind telling me who designed the All hearts come home for Chhristmas and the Prim Noel with the snowmen? I would love to get those patterns to make for my home.
Post a Comment