Hello Friends... I need to have a chat with Santa. Plain and simple. I have so many photos to show you of Christmas decorations, swaps, handmades, quilts, etc. I went to get the camera out of the drawer--not there. Looked for the other camera--not there. I guess I can't complain though, cuz' neither camera is mine. Both of my older girls let me borrow theirs. They just happen to be gone right now, with their cameras, I guess. I think it's time I had my own--what do you think?
Here goes:
"Dear Santa,
Hi!! How are you? I am fine. Is it cold at the North Pole? It is cold here. We have lots of snow and it was only 20 degrees or lower today. How are the elves? I hope Mrs. Clause is taking very good care of you and making you lots of cookies.
I have been very good this year, so could you please bring me a camera of my own? I promise I will take good care of it, take nice photos, and put it where I can find it ALL the time. That way I won't have to use everyone elses either .
Thank you very much, Santa. I LOVE YOU...(wink, wink)!!"
Julie
Hope Santa brings you what you want this year, too!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

6 comments:
Hi Julie,
I hope you get your wish!
Rondell
I hope Santa is good to you!
I hope Santa brings you a nice one! I got lucky and got an early Christmas/Birthday/Valentine's.... camera and love it. Now I just need to figure it all out! :)
Debbie
Isn't it something when our kids have the latest gadgets and we are the last to get them? My kids are the ones who bought me my camera two years ago LOL!!
I hope Santa is paying attention!!
Stay warm! We are in the middle of a blizzard and then our temps drop too!
Hi, If you was a good girl during this year, I said if you take a lot of pictures of your goodies and share them with us, Santa brings you a nice one. (LOL). Two weeks ago my camera "die", but my "Santa" give me an early present, and I love my new one. I hope you get your new camera soon.
Julie,
maybe if you bake Santa some of his favorite cookies now, perhaps he will give you a camera earlier so you won't have to miss out on taking pictures of all the holiday events!
I've no doubt you've been very good this year!
Hugs.
Post a Comment