Monday, November 3, 2008

Blessings...

I have a new header!! It is a photo of a pillow I made. The pillow includes some of my most treasured blessings. November is a good month to think about blessings. This header will serve as a good reminder to ME to be GRATEFUL!! Happy November.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

13 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

LOVE it!!

Kimberly said...

LOVE it even more!!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

What a great pillow, Julie! Your creations always amaze me! Are the blessings stitched?

Cathy said...

How beautiful!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

So neat...great job!
Rondell

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love it. What a wonderful idea!

Carla said...

What a super cool pillow! (great header too) I can see my kiddos looking for their names:)

Conley Family said...

I love your pillow! What a great idea! You are so creative--why couldn't I have inherited that trait?! Love ya Aunt Julie!

Conley Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shay said...

Oh I love the pillow Julie!! What a wonderful header! So wonderful and I love how it reminds us just what our blessings our!

I have to say, that would be SUCH an awesome idea to work on in YW combined and give to the YW president or Bishop or to make a few and give out to those in the ward! Or Even R.S. Enrichment! Such a wonderful idea!! Just love it!
Have a wonderful day! :)
Many hugs,
Shay

Kelli said...

It's beautiful! I love it!
~Kelli

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Beautiful words and beautiful work as always, Julie! I LOVE IT! And I hope you have MANY blessings to count these days, my sweet friend.

Farmhouse Blessings said...

So pretty and clever.

Smiles,
Lea