I see you've been pretty busy here too ! I hope now things will quiet down a bit, and my girls will go and enjoy a couple of days at their grandparents' place ! This picture is really cute !! It evokes a spirit-of-the-woods-like fairy. Very sweet !
Sounds like the activities you organised for your daughter's class for Halloween were a hit. Green slime sounds like so much gooey fun. Karissa's teacher looks like she got into the spirit of the day and would have inspired her students.
Hope you enjoyed your Halloween. Looking forward to seeing some photos and hearing more about it.
Awww how Adorable! I missed wishing you a Happy Halloween! But a Happy Autumn I still can! I loved the picture, thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful day Julie! Blessings & hugs to you, Shay
13 comments:
Perfect! I have finally seen the face of Autumn!
Awsome pic!
...and as for the painting... just don't forget to breathe!
That is so cute. Happy Halloween to you, too.
Pam
Too cute!!!
Great Photo This definitely deserves and 8 x 10.
I see you've been pretty busy here too ! I hope now things will quiet down a bit, and my girls will go and enjoy a couple of days at their grandparents' place !
This picture is really cute !! It evokes a spirit-of-the-woods-like fairy. Very sweet !
That is SO CUTE!!! Happy Halloween.
Hi Julie
What a special picture - just beautiful.
Sounds like the activities you organised for your daughter's class for Halloween were a hit. Green slime sounds like so much gooey fun. Karissa's teacher looks like she got into the spirit of the day and would have inspired her students.
Hope you enjoyed your Halloween. Looking forward to seeing some photos and hearing more about it.
Lots of love
Elise
Fabulous photo, Julie.
Smiles,
Lea
aah, lovely Karissa!
Now Julie, that's the sweetest thing I've seen all day! What a precious photo! Is that your little Karissa? Precious!
Blessings,
Tammy
What a cute picture! I hope you had a fun time. We did and got lots of candy. :0)
~Kelli
Awww how Adorable! I missed wishing you a Happy Halloween! But a Happy Autumn I still can! I loved the picture, thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful day Julie!
Blessings & hugs to you,
Shay
Post a Comment