"I will go where He wants me to go."
Our sweet and beautiful Jessica received a mission call for
She will be serving 18 months in the Philippines.
A LONG WAYS AWAY!!
My Mom served as a missionary in the Philippines, 50+ years ago.
She and her companion were the first sister missionaries to serve there.
How wonderful that her grand-daughter gets to follow in her footsteps.
This is where she is supposed to serve Heavenly Father's children.
There is no doubt.
She will love the Filipino people and they will love her.
This Mom's heart is tender with gratitude and faith.
Go and Do Jessica!!
We love you eternally.
Be Nice to People,
Julie





2 comments:
Hi Julie~ This post is just wonderful, I have different beliefs than the LDS but I do love the family and serving all the families do. To go where her grandmother was is just a true treasure. May God go with her and watch over her and protect her.
Blessings,Joann
Whoo Hoo!
Congratulations!
How neat to have the opportunity to serve in the same mission as her grandmother.
What a wonderful adventure she is about to embark on.
{{hugs}}
K.
Post a Comment