Christmas 2012...blessed. That is a one word description. We had a wonderful, peaceful time together as a family. The girls created a Christmas Miracle for me. I love them. They are the epitomy of goodness and selflessness. We shared the Christmas story from the scriptures and set new goals to improve ourselves and show our Savior, Jesus Christ, our love for Him.
I am always saddened when turning on the radio the day after Christmas, and the Christmas songs are gone. The magic seems to leave some and the hustle and bustle slows.
What a magical time of year!!
I am so blessed!
FRIEND-SHEEP QUILT
Just wanted to share my newest quilt. It stemmed from a challenge in my quilt group. We were challenged to make something with about 80% of it being wool.
The ladies in the group then voted on a favorite. Mine WON!!
I got a cash prize for it. What sweet ladies to vote for my quilt.
I really appreciate their "FRIEND-SHEEP"!!
I hope Santa was good to you and yours this Christmas Season.
Merry December 28th!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie


3 comments:
So happy for you that you had a blessed Christmas.
Such a darling quilt, and what a nice compliment to win.
Have a blessed, and happy New Year.
So happy for you that you had a blessed Christmas.
Such a darling quilt, and what a nice compliment to win.
Have a blessed, and happy New Year.
Rhôôo !!! Les moutons... j'adore!!!
Post a Comment