Monday, October 1, 2012

Pickin' Pumpkins

Can you believe it is October?  I was home all alone today.  No where to go. No subbing at the school.  No errands. So, I spent a productive day at home crossing many undone projects off the list. It was a great way to spend an October 1st Monday!
Look at this cute Halloween goodie. I didn't make it. It came from a swap!! 
I love it!!

Fall quilt that I made a few years back. 



Mr. Jack O Lantern!!  This was an easy, fun one to make!

I made the runner but not the arrangement on the table. Another swap.
I haven't swapped with anyone in awhile, but when I did, I sure got treated well!!

I made the quilt, pillow and wall-hanging!!  I guess I used to have time...:)

The wall hanging is another swap treat as is the Fall gatherings sign.

  I made this quilt. 






A necessity---candy corn + peanuts = salted nut roll!!  Delish.

Pickin pumpkins from our own garden. One plant gave us 20 this year!!
Happy October 1st!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

4 comments:

Angie said...

Your October decorations are wonderful! I love love love all of those Fall quilts and wallhangings. They are just delightful. :)

Farmchick said...

If I have said it before and I am sure I will say it many more times in years to come....I LOVE all your quilted goodies you make!! Come on over and say hi!!!

Twin Creek Primitives said...

WoW! You are quite a talented lady! I LOVE all of your creations... your decorations look BEAUTIFUL!

Kerin said...

Hi Julie :)

What great Fall decor you have!
Cute, cute, cute!!

We were at some friends the other day, & they offered us a treat...salted nuts and candy corn. I didn't have any, but my hubby did, and he is in love with the stuff now **grin**.
Guess I know what treat to make him for Halloween.

{{hugs}}
K.