Well, Monday I celebrated another birthday!! It was great except for the minor throat pain I had.
Tuesday, I was flat in bed! Wednesday, the strep test read positive. Today, I am sitting uprightish!! Thank goodness for antibiotics. I just feel like a car ran over me rather than an 18-wheeler!! Life is good!
And... on to healthier topics. Today is my husband's birthday. The best decision I have made in life thus far was to marry this man. He is the frosting to my cake, the cream to my Oreo, the lace to my shoe, the salt to my pepper, the ketchup to my mustard, the rainbow to my cloud, the sail to my boat, the kleenex to my runny nose, the tread to my shoe, the light to my bulb, etc. Done... I think you get the gooey picture.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!
Since it is March 1st--the month of St. Patrick's... I added some green to the decor.
It would be so lucky to find a four leaf clover. I keep searching...
A little quilty.
We really don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day much because the only one around here who likes corned beef and cabbage is my hubby. I get turned-up noses from the rest of the gang. What else do the Irish eat? Maybe we need to try something new...
I am looking for any reason to add color to our snow-filled world today. I realize it is STILL winter, but this mind and heart of mine is hankerin' for spring. Looking out the window at the white snow
is not what I envisioned for today.
Happy March 1st!! Let the sunshine begin!
Be Nice to People,
Julie







1 comment:
Top O' the evening to you Julie! Happy belated birthday ;-( Why I wrote it down for March 27th I'll never know!!!! My mind is slipping.
Love all your "green" pretties. It's been snowing here off and on all week. I'm ready for some pretty spring colors but not the "mud" season that comes with it. Guess we can't have it all.
Hope you are feeling better~
hugz to ya~
Post a Comment