Here are a few images of Valentine's Day around our home.
"Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
Both the flower arrangement and the salt dough hearts are from dear blog friends.
From my blog friend, Sheila.
The little table topper is from my blog friend, Jo-Anne and the doll was from a swap.
I made the pillow and table topper, but the cute flower box light is from
my friend, Sheila.
I found this on the kitchen table after my run this morning.
"I am so grateful that our goal is an eternal one" is what he wrote on the inside of the card.
Made me teary-eyed and most thankful for a righteous, gentle, and tender husband who loves the Lord.
I love him to the moon and back!
Hope you have a day filled with LOVE---given and received.
Be Nice to People,
Julie













3 comments:
So nice and sweet all the little quilts , pillows , hearts :o)
I will make some little things for my one ... one day ;O)
(A day 's much to short when quilting ...)
(I hope you can read my (?) English ... :o)
Simone ...
Love all of your decor. Your husband sounds great. Happy Valentines Day.
Donna
Beautiful hearts - loved the quilted pieces.. and the heart in the spring holder! What a lovely valentine from your valentine :)
Post a Comment