This used to be a 72 oz. bag of Chocolate Chips.
Now it is just a bag.
It is lined with duck tape to add durability.
I sewed in a zipper.
Can be used for a myarid of purposes!
It is pretty cute!
Hmmm...wonder what happened to the 72 ounces of chocolate chips?
Be Nice to People,
Julie







5 comments:
Um, it wasn't me!
(Blame the dog!)
Great bag!
Wow Julie never thought of reusing the bag. How clever.
How long did it take you to convince the kids to eat all those chips?? LOL
Blessings,
Rhonda
I have seen little purses made with gum wrappers but never a chocolate chip bag.
ok I have to tell you I've thought of the same thing. I made choco chip cookies just yesterday. I was thinking of taking the cat food bag and making a bit tote with it. We are on the same wavelength.
Julie, it will be great to take to the store because you already have the list of ingredients for cookies every time you go. (ok that was Marilyns idea :) )
Post a Comment