Sunday was Mrs. Bubbles, the goldfish's birthday. I can't believe we have had this feeder fish for a year. I thought it would live 2 days. Now I wonder how long she WILL live. I hope the kid's aren't all moved out by the time she dies.
The girls made birthday signs.
The guest of honor. I sure hope she felt the LOVE.
Savanna fashioned a birthday cake for our finned friend.
We played GO FISH after eating talipia for dinner.
We ate swedish fish while playing the card game. It was a lovely way to spend the evening. I honestly can say that I have never been to a birthday party for a fish. I guess there's a first for everything.
Be Nice to People,
Julie






5 comments:
You guys sure know how to have fun :)
What a cute idea!
Summer IS zooming by. Could be cause we really didn't get Spring :)
Can't wait to catch up on your blog!
Hope you're having a great week!
That's so cute! I can't say I've ever attended a birthday party for a fish but I would say that Mrs. Bubbles felt honored! :)
Tammy
That is so funny! Sounds like you had fun. How have you kept the fish alive for a year?!
What a cute cake. I love the whole theme. Happy Birthday Mrs. Bubbles!
Donna
Wow what a fun party that must have been!!!
Post a Comment