Thursday, August 4, 2011

Quilts and Friends

Last week, I went to a quilt show with some of my quilting friends.  I know I took a picture of us, but I can't seem to find it.  So, here are some of the cute quilts we saw.





(Angie sent me this photo, thanks Angie!!  These girls really are
BQFF's!!!)

I am working on getting Jessica's college quilt finished. I hope to post a photo soon.  She only has 2 more weeks at home. This summer has just zoomed by.  Before we know it, we will be in the midst of the Christmas season.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

3 comments:

Alecia Merłowicz Morris said...

2 more weeks??? It is zooming by, stop the merry-go-round, I'm not ready for all these kids to grow up and be off on their own :D Love you!

Kerin said...

Such talent... and gorgeous work!
Sounds like a fun way to spend some time with friends.
Yes! Summer has passed by too quickly!
Hope this week is a great one for you!

Gayle said...

Julie - Where was the quilt show? I didn't hear about it and I'm sad to have missed it!