Tuesday, May 31, 2011

From the Dark Side

Hello!!  This is one of those weeks full of promise.  Before I start posting about that though, I just have to show my chair. I bought this at a yard sale for $2.00.  I knew it needed a "Chair-Lift", and my good friend, Jo-Anne suggested I paint it yellow.




So, I did. LOVE IT!!  It came from the dark side:)  The paint brought the price of the chair to 5.50!! I can live with that.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad it left the "dark" side~ looks great!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Looks lovely! Great job!

Kimberly said...

Love!

And hello, by the way! Long time to blog with!

Alecia Merłowicz Morris said...

You have got to teach me how to paint furniture when you get here. {darling chair} :D

Kerin said...

Great job! What a difference a coat of paint can make. I love the new look, and the color is soft and neutral.. should go with lots and lots of cute decorative stuff :)
Have a great week !

Jo-Anne said...

Cuuuuuttteeee!! I love it! :)