Valentines Day. Remember the excited feeling in the tummy as you put together Valentine's for classmates? Since 6th grade is the last year to do that wonderful tradition of exchanging cards with kids you
like( and/or tolerate), Rebecca decided to go all out.
She is giving iPods this year.
Is that the cutest Valentine ever? She used a box of conversation hearts and 2 rolos(plus paper and yarn). She decided the real deal would be a bit out of her budget. However, these are much cuter.
She even drew a heart to look like the Apple logo!!
CRE. A. TIVE.
She has a horrible cold, but she still worked about 3 hours this afternoon. She is such a sweet girl. I hope her classmates know how much she likes them.
Here they are all color coordinated--ready for Monday morning. I feel the LOVE :)!!!
i Love these five crazy people.
"Since things don't always go right, it's nice to have someone like them
on my left."
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie







6 comments:
Hi Julie
What lucky kids they will be. She did a great job on those ipods. How creative she is. Must get it from you.
Have a great day
Rhonda
What a great idea! I hope you all have a very happy Valentines Day!
*hugs*
Debbie K
What an awesome and labor of "love" for Rebecca to put all that time into her creations! Yes, I hope they all know how wonderful her Valentine's are!
Bless you and your family~
Hugz,
Sheila
Fun, creative and thoughtful.....that is a complete Valentine's wish!
That is so clever. I made valentine with my girls when they were little. Sweet.
What a neat idea, very creative!
Post a Comment