Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sunkissed and Blissful

I decided I NEEDED to do something spring-like.  This winter has taken its toll, and it needs to move on.  So, I put together this quilt top yesterday. It now needs quilting and binding.

Jessica asked me who it was for, and I said, "US!!!" 
"Oh, good. she said. I love that fabric. Do you think you could make me a quilt out of that for my bed at college?"
That just might need to be one of my next projects :)!!

Here is the pattern and the fabric line that I used.  This fabric is so very cute.

I also got some fabric to make a new kitchen valance.  I wanted to make this today--it just might still happen.  Depends on what else or who else needs my attention this afternoon. :)
Hope your day has been sunkissed and blissful.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

7 comments:

Appalachian Mercantile said...

Love the colors! It is adoreable!

Sheila said...

Another beautiful work of art Julie! Happy bright colors of spring.
Bless you~
Hugz,
Sheila

Rachel said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Debbie said...

The quilt top turned out great! I too have been bitten by the quilting bug and trying to work on a project. Its so much fun to see a project come together. Great job!

*hugs*
Debbie K

Heather said...

This is such a great fabric line. So, so cheerful. I also bought the charm pack thinking that I would make a table runner, but now I find out that my secret sister likes it too. Will have to buy more --- darn. ;) Let's all wish for an early SPRING!

A Joyful Chaos said...

So delightfully springlike!

Blessings~

Nanette Merrill said...

That quilt is really really cute!