Hello!! I actually finished my stitchery today!! Yipee-- for finishes!!
Luckily, I found a 1.00 yard sale frame that I had tucked away for such a project. I priced frames today and they are way too expensive. The yard sale one looks just dandy.
I am changing the look around my kitchen sink a little at a time. I had boycotted red, but now I am bringing it back. Looks so cheery and crisp. :) I made these little yo-yo flowers today. I will post a picture of the rest of the kitchen area when I finish one more project.
I have a birthday on Sunday. I am having a surprise give-away for it. Just comment and you are in!! I will draw on Monday, the 28th!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie



10 comments:
I love that stitchery. I want to learn this so bad. I guess I just need to start a project and finish it. Right??? Love the yo yo flowers. And I can't wait to see your kitchen. Did I hear a birthday on Sunday???? Happy Birthday!!!!
Frames from a yard sale or thrift store is a great way to go. Your stitchery project is a good one, especially in the $1 frame.
I love your little salt box house! I love the entire stitchery. You'r so right about frames. I have found some way cute ones at the TS. Yo yo's are cheery. I'm looking forward to your kitchen pics. I am in desprate want of a kitchen re-do.
Happy Birthday on Sunday. We may get more sno on your b day. lol
Enjoy
Mercy
Love your YoYo's. Need to get busy making myself some.
What a sweet stitcherie, Julie... but then again, you know me and houses!
And I'm all for a little red in the kitchen... my recent re-do brought in a lot of red.
Sending hugs and early birthday wishes!
Your stitchery is just beautiful. I love the Yo Yo's too. I am just enjoying my swap goodies from you so much, you have inspired me to take a quilting class!! Hugs, Lecia
Love the stitchery, but I love the little green milk jug MORE! Green is my favorite color and that is just too dang cute!
Good morning Ms. Julie! Your stitchery is awesome! Funny, I've been making yo-yo's just to use up bits and pieces of fabric. Not sure what I'll do with them but it's been fun.
Happy almost b-day dear friend!
Hugz to you. ♥ ya
Decorating just takes time - doesn't it. Especially if you are like me and on a budget. I do agree that red is a very cheerful color. I still want to copy your valance idea too!
Sign me up for your give-away!
and.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love your stichery....you did awesome...as usual! :)
Come say hi!! Oh, I have made the yo-yo flowers....I may have to make more...forgot how cute they are!!
Post a Comment