Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A winner!

I drew out Mary from Gettysburg Homestead for my little give-away!!  Mary, just email me your address and the package will be in the mail!!  Thanks for playing!

Attitude of Gratitude:
A working furnace
College scholarships
Music
Be Nice to People,
Julie

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oooh, that lucky lady!

Sheila said...

Whooohooo, congratulations to Mary!

Kerin said...

Congrats to Mary!
I just know she will LOVE to get that great package from you !!
I am so excited to make your table runner and I want to print off the entire post! I just have to wait to see when I can get settled and have my sewing machine etc. at hand!
We are getting S. to the DR. and hospital and getting tests done. Hopefully we will have some concrete answers soon :)

Sorry, I have been the worst reader of your blog lately. I seem to meet myself coming and going these days. To the DR. office---back to the hospital---over to the DR. office again...etc.. etc.. I am certain that you are jealous of my exciting life (NOT..LOL).
I promise I will try to do better!!
Have a wonderful night !!