Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Great Pumpkin.

Watch for the Great Pumpkin!! 
This is one of my favorite Charlie Brown experiences!!  It was shown first in 1966---the year I was born.  I really hope that you all find more than ROCKS in your trick-or-treat bags this year!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Attitude of Gratitude:
Glitter in spray form
18 year olds who have direction and goals
Families--they are forever
Be Nice to People,
Julie

3 comments:

Kerin said...

I remember the Charlie Brown specials well. We didn't have t.v growing up, but we would watch it, and the 'Wizard of Oz' at my grandparents.
On sleep overs with my grandparents, my grandpa would let us stay up with him and watch 'Kojack'.
Love those old memories :)
Have a great day !!

Nanette Merrill said...

I was 9 when this first came on TV and I remember it!

Karen said...

I like the pumpkin doll in your header picture. Is it something you made?