Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall in Utah

Fall in UTAH. 

The view to the east...there's snow on them thar hills :)!!

The view to the south.

The view on the front porch.  It has rained and rained. 
I hope the weather is dry for the trick-or-treaters.
Brrrr.......

Attitude of Gratitude:
Fuzzy warm sweaters
Rotary cutters
8 year olds
Be Nice to People,
Julie

5 comments:

Val said...

I love your pictures! They are gorgeous. We are going to be at the Sparta Hilton for halloween so I have not even decorated here at home! Oh by the way, I loved reading about your 2 year quilt. I have you beat....25 year old quilt! It is done though thanks to Granny inspiring me a couple of years ago.

Kerin said...

Hey there Julie,
It looks like you guys got a bit of snow too. We had those howling winds....not fun!
Those winds caused some real damage around these parts.
Hope you have a great day today :)

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

It is remarakbly like fall in New England too! ENJOY!!

Kerin said...

Hi ya Julie!
I've been writing in my journal, the things that I'm grateful for . My gratitude for my blessings.
Do you mind if I borrow your attitude of gratitude idea for my blog ? I just love it! It sure puts things in perspective.
Sending hugs (( ))
--Kerin

Kerin said...

Thanks Julie!
I remember listening to conference in Oct. 2008---just after our son had gone into the MTC. Pres. Monson gave a talk about finding joy in the journey and I was so impressed to be more grateful for all of my blessing. I made a handpainted sign that read "Gratitude" and I hung it in the office, where I would see it every day.
I have been trying to increase my gratitude ever since :)

That made this talk on Gratitude (this past session) really special to me. And I have not only tried to find joy in the journey, but be grateful for the journey too !:)
SO.... thanks again!