Last night was quilt group and the ladies brought seasonal goodies to share. I took a few photos. I know such talented quilters.
I want to make them all!!
I have been subbing at the school this week. The computer teacher did such a thoughtful thing for me today. She brought me this little assignment(unedited) that Karissa did. I LOVE the innocence of an 8 year old. Made my day to read this ( I will type it just like Karissa did):
My favorite thing I did this summer
By Karissa
My favorite thing I did this summer I went to Jakson hole and went river rafting and swimming and went in a holetail. But my sister was funny when we were in the holetail and that night we went home. It was a long way home.
I want to be 8 again and stay in a "holetail":)
Be Nice to People,
Julie





4 comments:
Enjoy the quilt pictures - I don't quilt but my mother does - The halloween one is very cool!
Oh I feel the same way as you--
I want to make all those quilts and I want to be 8 years old again and be friends w/ Karissa.
:)
Hi Julie..
Such beautiful quilts! I would want to make them all too.... it would be too hard to just pick one :)
Love the sweetness of Karissa's spirit! I too love to stay in 'holetails'!
Have a great one.
Oh I really could use me some time in a holetail right about now!
And those quilts? I think I just drooled on my keyboard! Especially the first one... yummo!
And I haven't forgotten to pass on the info to you about the scrappy quilt you were asking about... still need to find the book that the pattern was in and then I'll email you the measurements.
Hugs, K
Post a Comment