Thursday, July 1, 2010

Swap goodness

After I was through subbing for the 2 months that I subbed, I was really in the mood to do some swaps.  So, four of my wonderful blogging friends and I swapped some goodies.  Here are my treasures.

Jo-Ann and I swapped patriotic table runners. I LOVE it, and she threw in the pillow--very kind.
Kimberly and I did a summer swap.  Look how darling this is. I ALWAYS get mine like 2 weeks before she does. I hope you get yours soon, Kimberly.
Sheila is so very generous. We swapped 5 patriotic items. As you can see, she sent more.   I LOVE everything.  She just knows how to add the right touch, too.  You can't see the rag balls too well or the darling bead watch, but WOW!!!! 
Colleen is the queen of salt dough bowl fillers. She really should go into business.  They are so detailed and wonderful.  Thanks so much for swapping!!
Hope the day has been great for all of you!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

No comments: