Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sew Today...

Yesterday, I got to sew with four of my favorite sewing friends. Good friends, good food, good sewing time.

Here we are in the midst of our projects.
Becky finished this quilt top. She is what you would call a turbo sewer. She gets things done so quickly.
Another quilt top she was putting together. This one was a swap.
My friend Marilyn working on her "mystery" quilt. We called it that because she lost a block and could find it NO WHERE--so it's a mystery.  Marilyn makes me laugh!!
Love the saying!!
Here's another one:  "It's not what you can do for your fabric, it's what your fabric can do for you.  It was a great day. I had to leave earlier than the other girls because of some commitments, but we had a fun time.  I will post what I got done later.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Julie, that owl quilt is awesome! Emily would love it! Next sewing day you have, can I come too?

Linda said...

Hi Julie, Its great fun to get together with friends and especially when they all sew.
Happy 4th of July!!

Quilting Melodies said...

I had sooo much fun sewing! HAve to do it again soon!

Angie

quiltingmelodies.blogspot.com