Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kindness found in a Box

I received a wonderful package in the mail yesterday, just because!!  My good blog friend, Kerin sent me these wonderful goodies.  She went on vacation, thought of me, and bought this for me.. There doesn't get much kinder!! 

She sent aloe vera gel, which I have already applied to some very sun-burnt legs, some moisturing cream, which I applied to my dry feet last night, some kitchen soap which smells soooooo good, and a bar of homeade raspberry almond soap. Do I feel pampered or what?
Thanks so much, Kerin. What a kind, good gesture. Jessica said, "It's like your birthday, but it's not :)!!  You MADE MY DAY and then some.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Well, you're a lucky lady, aren't you?

I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of bloggy buddy goodness... :)

Hugs, K

Olde Spoon River Homestead said...

Wow! I love getting stuff in the mail!!!! Who does'nt???? That was sure nice of her!!!! Hugs Casey

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Heaven in a box! Enjoy all of those thoughtful goodies, Julie. You deserve them :)

Leah said...

That is a wonderful surprise - enjoy!

Leah said...

That is a wonderful surprise - enjoy!

Kerin said...

So glad that everything got to you safe and sound :)
Mom's deserve pampering now and then.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for being such a great lady and a good friend through this little blog world :)