
Are you smarter than a fifth grader? I don't think I am--but I won't let them know that. :)
I am subbing for my Rebecca's fifth grade class now until the end of the school year. Rebecca's teacher is on maternity leave. I have been in the trenches for 2 days now. It has actually been kind of fun to teach again. I taught school for 3 years b.c.(Before children--having my own). Of course, being the sub, the kids have to TEST me to see what they can get away with. So far, not much!! I am pretty firm, but they know I like them and care about them. It will be an interesting couple of months.
I, obviously, won't have as much time to craft and sew and blog and..., but I hope to keep up as best as I can. I now get to figure out how to teach fifth grade math--HELP!!!
Thank goodness we have spring break coming soon so that I can regroup!! Have a super day!! I'm going to crash!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

2 comments:
hi mom!! just tring out my new email!!! and ya!! thats my class!!! im sooooo glad you're my sub because it's awsome to have a mom for your teacher!!!!
Good luck!
Hope you have a blast!
Have a great day.
Post a Comment