
Okay, ladies. Here is the pattern for the topper. I will sadly admit that I am technologically challenged, so I don't know how to put it into a Pdf file. I think though, if you click on the photo, it will enlarge it so that you can just print the pattern to make it readable. I used a charm pack like the patten suggests, but you could just cut 42 5" squares and get the same results. Charm packs are quick though, and the colors already go together.
Let me know if you have questions. This is a quick project. Have fun and post your photos when you get it finished. Have a great weekend. The LAST one for March. Time flies, doesn't it?
Let me know if you have questions. This is a quick project. Have fun and post your photos when you get it finished. Have a great weekend. The LAST one for March. Time flies, doesn't it?Be Nice to People,
Julie

5 comments:
Fun! Thanks for sharing... I'll let you know if I get to it. Sadly, not a lot of sewing going on around here lately.
Thanks for sharing your pattern! I clicked the picture to enlarge it and I think there won't be any problem with printing the instructions. I haven't tried the charm packs but have wanted to so now I have a good reason to try them. Have a wonderful weekend!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm going to get me a charm pack next time I get to town. I'll show you when done!
Oh I love this. I have been away for about a week from blogland but I am trying to get back at it. I sure have missed you all.
Thanks Julie!!!! If you send me the pattern in my email I will convert it for you to a pdf file.
Mary
Post a Comment