Here is the loot. A pillow, a chalkboard for love notes(I will include some chalk), a framed hand-stitchery, a dish towel and some magnets for the fridge.
I love this saying from Abe Lincoln.
Where you have read that before? :) For those of you who have just found my blog, I end each post with that saying. I say it each morning to my girls as they head out the door for school. I thought it would be a good way to end a post each time, too.It's sort of a little February gathering. I will take comments--no need for you to post about it on your blog. Just say Hi here! I will draw a name on January 19th. Thanks for being my friends. Some of you have been around for all 300 posts and are still here. Thanks a bunch. It has been a pleasure for me to get to know you. It really has. Have a super day!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

35 comments:
Hi Julie, congratulations on your 300th post. I enjoy your nice, uplifting blog posts (and decorating inspiration). Thanks for doing it!
What a nice give away. Congrats on your 300 posts! I've enjoyed reading your blog.
what a cute giveaway...please sign me up...I must be a gab face cause I will have been blogging for 2 years this february and I have about 515 posts...you are catching up nicely..:) I do like the saying and it will keep my head in check when I step out the door..have a great day:>)
Wow, Julie that's a lot of posting! I'm so glad I found you and enjoy your postive and encouraging words and the fact that we became swap partners and friends. Bless you!
Julie, I have been blessed by you with each of your posts... your ending with 'be nice to people' has reminded me of that one simple basic thing that I can do every day to share of myself. So thank you!
Have a wonderful day... we're soggy and wet here in B.C., but I'm finishing off the January mitten block anyway - at least IT looks like winter!
Hugs, Kimberly
YEAH...IT'S A GIVEAWAY! YEP YOU ARE AWESOME AND JUST KEEP GOING AND GOING AND GOING...I LOVE WATCHING YOU IN SINGING TIME. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU LITTLE CUTIE!
300 posts already? It hardly seems possible, Julie! How sweet of you to put together such a sweet, celebratory giveaway.
I am so excited! Your goodies are all finished, packaged, and ready to send. (Whew!) Brendan and I are headed to the post office tomorrow ;D
Have a lovely day, my sweet and busy friend...
Congrats on your 300th post on your blog..I'm new a blogging and cant even imagine how much work 300 post are...Hopefully I make that landmark someday..(((hugs)))
You did a little hand-stitching of my favorite scripture when I got married and it hangs near our front door. Every time I see it I think of you and how you ARE nice to people :) Happy 300 and here's to 300 more!
Wow! 300 posts!?! Congratulations! This is a fantastic giveaway, although I expected nothing less from you. Reading your blog has been inspiring and comforting. Take care-
Jo-Anne
Afternoon! What an adorable giveaway, Please sign me up too! Congrats on 300 posts :)
300 posts deserves CONGRATULATIONS! I seem to miss a few days here and there, so don't know when that will happen for me! Blogger friends are great!
Congrats on 300!! I'd love to be in the running for your wonderful giveaway! I have read your blog on occasion before today and love the way you end each post! Come on over and visit with me on my blog. I'm also having a giveaway right now and would love to have entered in the running!
Awesome job on the 300 posts!
I found your "be nice to people" phrase,a comfort. It's nice to know that such a simple phrase is still helping our lives be better and helping us be better people!
I too have a phrase that I have used whenever our children have walked out the door into the world.. we always say, " Return with Honor" . We want them to remember who they are and what they stand for. Thanks ever so much for being a terrific blogging friend. Have the best day!
WOW!! 300 posts. Where does the time go. Congratulations!! Nice giveaway....
300 posts - that is super duper! I've enjoyed my visits and always appreciate the "be nice" reminder!
OOOOH! You are drawing on my Birthday!
Congratulations. I check your blog daily and so enjoy reading your posts. Here's wishing you will be able to continue for another 300.
Congrats on 300! I enjoy your blog, thank you for being here in my "blog world". :)
Julie, I don't usually comment, but I do enjoy your posts. You are a very talented person! Please enter me in your wonderful give away ~ I love all the items! Enjoy your day!
Linda
diamondk410@aol.com
Julie - your stuff is soo amazing! I think I need to come down there and go to Aunt Julie's Craft Boot Camp! Congrats on your 300th post!
Great giveaway. Such cute stuff. Congrats on 300!
Congradulations!!! I hope I will be able to hit 200 before I go on my mission. But I will leave sometime in November of this year, so I will have to hassel. I don't know what I will do with my blog when I leave. Maybe turn it over to my sister?
What an accomplishment! 300 posts is a lot! Great job! You have a great site!
Hi Julie!
What a wonderful way to celebrate 300!
I would love to enter your giveaway, if Im not too late.
Thanks so much,
Tam
I just love to see your crafts. You do such a great job. Where do you find the time?
I love your little giveaway items. How fun.
Enjoy your day and I am going to be nice to people today and always.
Susan *{:o)
p.s. your blog is very inspirational, thank you.
You're a great Sis-in-law!! Love you!!!!
Congrats on your 300 post...Lisa
Amo su pagĂna. :)
Congrats! How very kind and such lovely things! I hadn't entered before as I didn't know if you were doing UK shipping? If not I understand, otherwise enter me please ~thanks, Shazy x
Just stopping by to enter your giveaway. I love reading your blog! You seem so down to earth and your interests are much the same as my own. I also enjoy your needlework and quilting oh so much! Take care and Happy Tuesday!
Julie I love reading your blog to see what you and the rest of the family is up to.
Wow! How fantastic!!! I would love to be entered Julie! :) Congrats on your 300th post! :)
Very cute giveaway....would love to win! :) I love the little be nice to people pillow! Too cute!!
If i win you can bring it to quilt group ;) Thanks for sharing your life with us. I have enjoyed it online and in person.
patchworkposse.com
I'm glad I have found your blog. I have enjoyed it and I love the "nice" saying. There needs to be more "nice" going around.
Post a Comment