Tuesday, January 12, 2010

If I Were in Charge of the World

Wow!! What would you do if you were in charge of the world? This is what Savanna would do:

If I were in charge of the world,
I would cancel beets,
Being sick, and also abusive people.
If I were in charge of the world,
There would be background music,
More colors, and
Late start everyday for school.
If I were in charge of the world,
You wouldn't have ugly.
You wouldn't have chores.
You wouldn't have acne.
Or, "Do your homework."
You wouldn't even have homework.
If I were in charge of the world,
A hot brownie with ice cream on top
Would be a vegetable.
All things lost would be found,
And a person who doesn't like to clean her room,
and sometimes forgot to do the garbages,
would still be allowed to be
In Charge of the World.
Written by Savanna (my 14 year old daughter).
Phew--I think I will just be in charge of my little corner of the world. :) Have a great day!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

10 comments:

Leah said...

Perfectly said! I'd like to be in charge too! (chocolate veggies ! hhmmmm)

Kimberly said...

:)

Simple Home said...

So sweet. I think Savannah's way of running the world might be nice.
Blessings,
Marcia

Carole said...

Well, we have a little girl here at home who has the same idea of vegetables...

Val said...

Oh that is so good. I love it.

Jo-Anne said...

That is a perfectly wonderful list. A world with her rules would be fantastic!
have a great day-
Jo-Anne

Susannah said...

Loved reading what your daughter wrote. It was wonderful.... and interesting! I hope she continues to write.

Friends,
Susannah

Kerin said...

Sweet, kind, happy, and positive! Sounds like just the thing our world needs right now, and of course brownies make everything better !!
Also, thank you Julie for adding me to your blog list! What fun !
I started my blog for my daughter who challenged me to do it this year. She is serving a mission and is my technical person, so it HAS been a challenge to do it without her help, but everyone has been so kind and patient with me.
Sincerely, Kerin over at cottageonmain.

Spencer said...

That sound like a lot of good in the world. I wish I could always find the things that were lost. I love your blog julie. I try and visit when ever I get the chance.

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

That will be such fun to show her ten years from now...

:D