"We thank Thee, O God, for a prophet--to guide us in these latter-days."
This weekend, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and anyone with the desire, have the opportunity to listen to apostles and prohets. They teach us to be more Christ-like, build stronger families, choose the right, and keep the commandments.
This weekend, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and anyone with the desire, have the opportunity to listen to apostles and prohets. They teach us to be more Christ-like, build stronger families, choose the right, and keep the commandments.
Here is a picture of the quorum of twelve apostles. Each one of them will speak in the next two days. If you would like to listen or watch, go here: www.lds.org.Have a wonderful weekend.
Be Nice to People,
Julie

5 comments:
Wasn't it exciting to hear we are getting 5 new temples.
I love conference and so enjoyed today's sessions and can't wait for tomorrow's. Aren't we blessed!
Cathy ♥
I just found your blog, very cute. I am watching conference right now. I love
General Conference weekend.
My name is Connie, nice to meet you.
Stop by some time and say hi.
I just discovered your blog and love it. So cute. I to am enjoying conference and love your post on it! I can't wait to come back and visit again!
I know I enjoyed every minute! There is nothing like being spiritually uplifted all the while lounging in your pajamas! :)
Post a Comment