Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Homesick?

Florida has been heaven. However, you know you are homesick when you are ready to sleep in your own bed, and even make it!! Eat your own food, and even cook it! Be in your own house, and even clean it!!(Mountains in Utah at fall time)

The ocean scenery is beautiful, but so are the mountains in Utah this time of year. Isn't the world spectacular--no matter where we call home? I am so grateful for the creator. He had us in mind when He created this lovely world in which we live. We are so blessed.

I hope you all have a terrific Tuesday. I am enjoying my time, missing my girls, and just being grateful...I'll try to endure the homesickness :)!!

What are you grateful for this beautiful fall day?
Be Nice to People,
Julie




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you go to the Florida Keys?? I hope you had a wonderful time and didn't have to much of a culture shock..I would never want to go back and live because of the seasons...it's green all year round in South Florida...I love the seasons even tho I get tired of the cold. God is awesome how he created different things for different areas of the world..ENJOY the remaining time and your home will mean so much more.Bring home some of that beach sand....and sea shells if you find any....Lisa

Val said...

I totally understand. It is nice to get away but just makes HOME look so good. Be safe & enjoy!

Farmchick said...

Beautiful picture! Hope you are able to enjoy your time in FL....but i know it's nice to get home!!! Stop over for a visit!

Leslie said...

I think that's the best part about going away...coming home! :D Its like you're seeing your house through new eyes.....

Leslie

Carole said...

I totally understand the feeling of missing home after a while... but you gotta enjoy the sea and revigorating air before going back !
The picture of the fall colors in the woods is absolutely gorgeous !

Barb J. said...

I prefer the mountains over the beach any day!