Goodness, it's time to find COLD!! Our air conditioner has been working non-stop for a few days, and has decided, I guess, that it needs a rest. So, it froze up today. Which means we are getting NO cool air in our home. We have to turn it off and wait for it to thaw--so-to-speak. Our thermometer reads 83 degrees in the house. Fall weather is sounding pretty good right now.

Savanna, Rebecca, Karissa and I took a little road trip on Friday. Utah State University, where I received my college degree, has the BEST ice cream--hands down. We needed a little break from the home routine and what better way to do that than to get ice cream, right? We had to lick fast so that it wouldn't melt and run down our arms! :)

Karissa enjoyed it from head to toe!

We also stopped here to get squeaky cheese--another favorite. Nothing like a day full of dairy!!
Well, at least I have the heat as an excuse for not getting a whole lot done today. I am almost finished with a couple of little projects, though, and I hope to post them soon. For now, I think I'll go stick my toes in a bucket of ice!! :)
Be Nice to People,
Julie
3 comments:
There's nothing like ice cream on a hot summer's day. I'm glad you beat the heat a little bit and I sure hope your AC starts cooperating soon.
Stay cool, my friend!
oh my goodness Aggie ice cream is totally the best! I love the cheese factory too. If you head just a little farther North you can go to the Pepperidge Farms factory outlet too mmmmmmm!
If you have to beat the heat, this is the way to do it.
I hope you are now enjoying your AC again.
Post a Comment