Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Finding the sewing machine

Hello!! It has been awhile since I found the sewing machine at my house. The list of projects to do just keeps growing, and me finding time to do them, just keeps shrinking. However, I found a couple of hours this afternoon to complete the front of a couple hangings for the front door.

This looks patriotic and fun. I hope I finish it before it's time for Christmas!!
This is a horrible photo. The pineapple is golden. It should be easy to finish quickly...I hope.
This is one of the folk art wall-hangings I got at a yard sale. I just needed to stitch around the sailboat and stitch some words--I'm still working on that. Maybe if I get off the computer, I can finish it tonight!! ;)!!
"SEWWWW" nice to Sew!!
Be nice to People,
Julie



6 comments:

Raggedy Angel said...

I think mine is mad with me, because I have not used it in so long!
Love your blog topper! Beth

Anonymous said...

Great projects. Very cute!

Unknown said...

Okay, Okay, I get the message....I think my sewing machine has been sending out SOS's for someone to remind to get sewing.lol !! I have a baby quilt to get done.

Thanks for sharing your projects They are great....
Pat

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Sewing machine? What is a sewing machine? Oh yah! The thing collecting dust in the closet.

I'll have fun watching you recreate instead.

Have a great 4th! hugs, Linda

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Everything is so cute, Julie! And I'm glad you carved out some time for sewing. I hope it was restorative for you, my friend.

Linda said...

Your projects turned out great. The camera is a tricky thing especially with colour.