I never get tired of your handmades, Julie. I'm so glad you get to enjoy them so much througout your home. I love all the Americana touches. Just in time for the 4th!
hello julie, this is the first time i have stopped by...and i have to say LLoovvee it. how cute is everything. did you make your things? (runner, wall quilt,samplers) I love july to there is something in the air, pride maybe. my cousin just gat home from Iraq and will be here today in TN, needless to say our family will be enjoying this 4th a little more than usual... have a blessed day, sonya
Hi Julie love your red white and blue. Here today we celebrated our red and white for Canada Day!!Just to let you know your picture no longer shows in my followers.
11 comments:
Julie~ I love all your red, white and blue decor. Your house is truly decked out for July..
Blessings,Joann
I just love all of your July-inspired decor, Julie! So inviting!
Have a wonderful day, my friend...
Such cute decorating! Love all the stitchery! Very nice :o)
Adorable! Love the special touches!
I never get tired of your handmades, Julie. I'm so glad you get to enjoy them so much througout your home. I love all the Americana touches. Just in time for the 4th!
What wonderful treasures for the 4th! Love the fireworks and sparklers sampler!!
Have a great fourth Julie!
hugs, Linda
Your red/white/blue decorating looks great. So inviting. I love that hanging quilt. Is it a Meme's pattern?
I always love seeing how you decorate around your fireplace for every season. Everything looks wonderful!!
Cindy
Just AWESOME Julie, beautiful work that you do, love the sampler and the blue quilt and also the door hanging!
Have a great day!
Rondell
hello julie, this is the first time i have stopped by...and i have to say LLoovvee it. how cute is everything. did you make your things? (runner, wall quilt,samplers) I love july to there is something in the air, pride maybe. my cousin just gat home from Iraq and will be here today in TN, needless to say our family will be enjoying this 4th a little more than usual...
have a blessed day, sonya
Hi Julie love your red white and blue. Here today we celebrated our red and white for Canada Day!!Just to let you know your picture no longer shows in my followers.
Post a Comment