I actually spent some time today in my sewing room--it was grand. I even rearranged it some--I needed to vacuum and straighten--ahhh--feels better. I got three projects completed.

1. My first block in my block of the month quilt I'm doing at a local quilt shop. Came together in less than an hour. I like those kind. I didn't even have to use my good friend, the seam ripper :)!

2. I made one of these for my friend,
Kimberly, and this one is for me. Now, where to hang it?
3. This is a sneek peek at a trade for another good blog friend. I just need to do the binding!! It feels so good to accomplish something. "My soul is feed by my needle and thread". Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Be Nice to People,
Julie
12 comments:
You are so talented!!! I love all your quilting projects!!!...I especially love the mini quilt you did for yourself!!! Have a wonderful night!~Wendy
Very nice!
Such cute projects! And quick...that first one came together in an hour??!! Wow! It would probably take me a whole week to do that haha:) Love that sneak peek for your friend...the ladybug on it is my favorite:)
Su purty! Love the springy colors! I have an idea who it's for...
Have a great night! Kimberly
How springy! I love these colors (and your header), what a smart saying on the sampler:)
Love the quilt hanging you made for Kimberly the fabric is so prim and neat! very smart to make one for yourself too:)
Have a wonderful evening,
Rondell
Julie,
I just love your work. Love that stitchery.
Pam
Hi Julie! Thanks for stopping by! Well I'll repeat myself here for a good reason - you do such nice work. I always enjoy seeing what you create.
I just used Benjamin Moore paint. First I used wood filler in the holes and dents and then just painted 2 coats. I haven't done doors in black though I have seen in done before on 6 panel doors and they were striking!!
Have a great day my friend!
okay, my dear friend...I need your help...ideas for a easter wall hanging...pleasssssssssse!
thank you Tamee♥
Love your colours.
Those look great, and it is so nice to spend some time sewing! Too bad we can't all make a living doing it! LOL!
Just gorgeous as always, Julie! I especially love the spring colors in your last photo. Amen for sewing and crafting time! It sure does restore the soul.
Post a Comment