Happy Monday, everyone. We had a nice weekend. My hubby's birthday was yesterday. We had a nice family dinner after church meetings and such. He opened his presents and reminded me that he would forget all about his birthday if it wasn't for the girls and me. He is funny!! He's also more handsome, wise and endearing the older he becomes--love him....LOTS!!!!

I have a new header. It is a picture of a quilt I made(my second one). I pieced it and then hand-quilted it. I named it "My Kids" because it reminds me of the brightness, goodness, and joy they bring to me. I thought it would be nice to display for spring. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Be Nice to People,
Julie
10 comments:
Looking like spring over here! Love your quilt, Julie, as always! Happy belated birthday to your hubby. :) My hubby's b-day is Thursday.
Very nice Julie! Fresh and Springy!
Have a fantastic evening!
Hugs, Kimberly
So pretty Julie! Happy birthday to your husband too...glad you had a nice time:)
The quilt is beautiful. And yes, it does look springy.
i recognize a few of those blocks. were they your 'practice' ones for another quilt? hey- i owe you a bag + i got girl scout cookies today. i'll be over to deliver them tomorrow.
Wow.. love your quilt, it certainly feels like spring. I love your quilts though, every one you've shared.
Hugs,
Stella
I love the touch of Spring for your blog! Always nice to stop by and see what you're up to!
That is a FUN quilt!
Happy Birthday to your fantastic husband!!!
I hope Spring will soon be on its way to you~~
Jo-Anne
I am right there with ya!
Spring is on it's way, just moving awfully slow!
lol
I love the saying in your header!
Rosemary
I just love that quilt. You hand quilted it? I am impressed. I tried hand quilting my first one(my 25 year old quilt) and ended up taking it all out and machine quilted it after my sweet Granny showed me how. Happy birthday to your husband.
Post a Comment