Rebecca just drew a winner for my blog give-away!! The winner is Cindy Lu . I read her post from today before I commented to her that she won. Her dad's birthday is today, too. He died 25 years ago though. I thought that made the win a little extra nice for her!! Thanks for all your nice comments--I wish you all could have won. Have a wonderful weekend.
Be Nice to People,
Julie
1 year ago

8 comments:
congrats to cindy lu.
:D
hope you had a great birthday julie.
Hi Julie,
Congrats to Cindy Lu.
Happy Birthday a day late...since it is after mid-night my time. Hope you had a great day for your birthday.
Cindy
Congrats to Cindy Lu. What a wonderful giveaway she won.
Pam
Congratulations to the winner!
She won a wonderful giveaway! And how fitting that it was on her Dad's Birthday! Fate!!
Have a great weekend!
Congratulations Cindy Lu! Hope you had a wonderful birthday Julie.
Debbie
Congrats buddy!
Happy belated b-day too!!!!
Blessings,
Rosemary
Congrats to Cindy Lu! Lucky girl.
And happy belated birthday. I couldn't get over to blogland since I was sleeping all day and a little sick. But I hope you had a great day! It was so fun looking into your past with pictures and stories. :)
Well donen to Cindy Lu and how lovely it was on her Dads birthday! Hope you had a good birthday, enjoyed seeing your photos...you're a cute gal!
Post a Comment