Well, I had the list made... and the energy to get to work. However, the phone rang at 7:20 a.m.--I was asked to sub at the school. I said I could. The list got put to the wayside. I intended to do these 5 projects. Intentions are good, right?!! So, Whatcha
didn't work on Wednesday, is my saga today. Sorry,
Leslie ,I will try for next week.

Project #1--Starting on a wall-hanging like this to go in our gathering room. I can't wait to get going on this. It is so ME!! I'm considering making one for a give-away, too!! Hang tight--post #200 is around the corner!!

Project#2--Removing these old mags from the shelf, going through them, ripping out pages I cannot live without, recycling the rest!! Sigh.....didn't happen!!

Project#3--Spray painting these thrift store finds black. They will fit my decor much better!!

Project #4--More mags to go through. I would like an empty basket!! It leaves room for the new 2009 magazines that come to live at our house.

Project#5---How many of you have ever had bananas that look like this? Alas, they make the best banana bread!! I still might be able to get the bread made tonight if I can find the energy after dinner, homework help, and story time. So glad there's Thursday...
Be Nice to People,
Julie
12 comments:
Love the quilty you are going to start! And that is truly a great idea about the magazines. I am now adding that to my list of to-do's. :o)
Isn't that always the way it goes. Check out Alecia's latest recipe for Banana Bread on "The Dixon Kitchen". It is the best recipe I have had so far. We made it the other day and I had at least half the loaf myslef.
Julie, it seems like we always have a to-do list. Love that quilt. I have a hard time parting with my magazines but maybe I'll just start saving the pages like you. Great idea. Have a great evening & have some banana bread for me.
Pam
OOOooo! I am looking forward to entering your giveaway! That's a darling little quilt.
Good luck with your magazine sorting.
xoxo,
Jo-Anne
P.S. I just threw some bananas in the freezer that looked a bit like yours. ;)
I have days like that, the not get done things. Sigh....there is always tomorrow or the next day or the next....I hope you get to your to do list soon. Happy Wednesday!
Julie,
You are not in trouble at all! Do not worry. 'Whatcha Working on Wednesday' isn't just about what you have finished! You can share things that you're working on or planning to start on...brainstorming counts, too :)Whatever stage of your projects that you're in is perfectly okay. It's just to get you inspired to get to work and complete those items!
Everything looks great, of course. The quilt is very cute. I love anything personal like that!
Have a great day!
Leslie
Your little quilt is cute! What pattern is it? I'm looking to make some small quilts and I'm looking for unique patterns!
Chrisyt
There's always tomorrow, Julie! I look forward to seeing all of your projects next Wednesday and I sure hope you got that banana bread made.
Big hugs to you, my busy friend...
Yea, forget the fact you taught life lessons to youth, you got nothing done today:)
Do I have time to get over there for a piece of that banana bread?
Will you share your banana bread recipe? Mine always comes out so dry because it needs to cook a long time.
LOL ~ so funny! Sounds like me many days. Will you email me some banana bread?
Smiles,
Lea
Post a Comment