Oh happy week!! This week has been as fun as Christmas. I have received 3 swaps in the mail.

This first swap was an ornament swap. The key word here is ornament(singular).
Tammy went way above the call of duty. Everything is so thoughtful. Notice the snowmen ornaments have my girl's names on them..darling. The blocks and star look so prim and nice. And the stitched ornament says...

That's what I write at the end of each post. How thoughtful and sincere is that? I love everything, Tammy. Your generosity gives me hope in the goodness of people in this world. Thanks so much.

Close-up of the cute snowmen.

This next swap is from
Kimberly. We agreed to swap just a runner, and Kimberly too went above the call of duty and sent this hand-painted ornament, too. I LOVE IT!!

She also sent this darling runner. It is hand-quilted. I so appreciate all the work she put into it. It will look just perfect in my home this Christmas. Thanks so much, Kimberly.

This just came today. It is a swap I did with
Jo-Anne. We decided to do wall-hangings for our swap. Isn't it great? Jo-Anne is very talented with machine quilting. A talent I would love to develop. Jo-Anne, could you move here and teach me? The colors and design of the wall-hanging are perfect. Thanks so much, Jo-Anne.

Jo-Anne also went above the call of duty and sent this adorable, needle-punch penguin ornament. I'm sure it took a bunch of her time, and I don't have anything like it. I love It!!
I am so impressed with the talent and generosity of the ladies I have met in blog-land. It has been a joy to get to know each of you and learn from you. I am blessed.
Be Nice to People,
Julie
17 comments:
Oh boy did you get some nice swaps!! But then again, I know the other gals got some nice ones from you as well!!
You hit the nail on the head with the reason for organization - it keeps me sane!! LOL
I use canning wax or unscented wax. I have a real problem with most scents so I have to be careful what I use.
Have a great evening!!
love what you got!! lucky you. it feels great to recieve something that you really do like doesn't it? it looks like your addicted too!! haaahaaa
Good things always seem to find their way to good people, Julie. Enjoy all of your new Christmas treasures and let them be a reminder of what a wonderful friend and person you are. You deserve them! And they are all so sweet!
wow- what a treat- for you and them!
...so glad it got there safe and sound!
Like I said... Merry Early Christmas!
Blessings, Kimberly
Oh WOW...you received some really, really nice swaps. I love everything!!! Can't just pin point out one thing because they are all so nice. Can't wait to see everything displayed in your home for Christmas.
Sandy
Wow, you lucky girl. I love it all, it's like a really, really early Christmas for you.
Pam
Great swaps you got!! Isn't it just so fun to do!
Look at all those goodies!!! You certainly deserve them my friend!! Have a great day tomorrow!!~Wendy
That is so fantastic!!! You received some GREAT stuff!!!! :o)
What wonderful handmade items your received from friends. Online friends are sure unexpected blessings!
What a wonderful bunch of goodies! Wow! You made out very well :)
Have a great day!
Leslie
Julie,
Thank YOU so much for that sweet email you sent! I'm so glad you love your goodies! It's kind of neat to see them there in your home! I hope you enjoy decorating with them! I sure did enjoy creating them for you!
Hugs and Blessings,
Tammy
Wow great swaps you recieved! Darling!
Hi Julie
Oh how wonderful. What a special treat to receive such beautiful hand made gifts that have obviously been made with love.
The blogosphere really is filled with so many generous, creative and caring people and what a joy it is to cross paths with such women.
Happy belated sweet 16th to Jessica. Such a special day for a remarkable young woman.
Lots of love
Elise
What lovely handmades! You really have a headstart on your Christmas decorating now don't you? Such fun!
Smiles,
Lea
This is all so sweet ! It puts me in the mood for Christmas... and makes me want to quilt !
Post a Comment