Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hug a Veteran

Hug a Veteran!!
The photo is a picture of my Dad. He served in 3 branches of the military. This shelf display stays up all year round to remind my family and me to be grateful for peace, freedom and sacrifice. HUGS to you, Dad and Grandpa, and every other veteran out there.
GOD BLESS YOU!!!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie

5 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I got a picture of my grandpa displayed in his uniform on a shelf in my home. These photos are so precious to see. Thanks for sharing.

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

What a great display!! Perfect for today's post and everyday.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Julie,

I love the display you have of your dad on the shelf. I think it's great to have a reminder of someone special that served our country! I'm so thankful for all those that serve and have served!

Tammy

Jo-Anne said...

That's a wonderful tribute to your family!

I

Becky said...

Julie,
I love your creations and your wonderful, upbeat posts and encouraging words. How do you stay so positive? Life never seems to get you down. You truly are an inspiration...keep it up!