Thanks to all of you for your sweet comments about the look of my blog. I am very computer-challenged, so when I get something to work, I am just tickled pink. I AM learning!!!

Jessica received this card in the mail yesterday. No return address. The front of the card said, "Thank You".

Here is the inside of the card---as you can see, no signature. The gift card to Target is worth $20.00. Now, how's that for kind? Jessica has no idea who it is from, and it is driving her crazy because she would like to say thanks. I think Random Acts of Kindness are contagious---love it, love it!! Hope you all have a fabulous fall weekend!!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie
9 comments:
Oh I love your new look too!!:0) I am so sure your sweet daughter deserves this little gift!!! What a wonderful thing to receice!! Have a wonderful weekend!~Wendy
I adore the new look. I wish I had evensome of the skills!
A secret admirer---now that is nice!!!!
Julie, what a warm new look for your blog, it looks fabulous and very inviting.
I agree, I think random acts of kindness are contagious and beautiful
Lots of love
Elise
How sweet is that? She obviously deserves it!! :):) I hope she buys herself something fun with that card.
I love your new blog look. I have been wanting to change mine, too, but I need my "way more computer literate than me" children to help me!
I am just getting out my Halloween stuff, too....I am SO slow this year!
~Happy Conference weekend!
Jo-Anne
Julie,
Your blog does look so fall like! It's awesome! Great change!
Congrats to Jessica! That is just too kind but I think it would eat me alive wondering who sent it! LOL
Have a great weekend!
Leslie
WOW! That is AWESOME!!!! :) It's so wonderful to sweet such thoughtfulness in people!
What a sweet surprise, Julie! I'll bet she's still smiling...
This is so sweet ! Well if she doesn't know who it is from, is doesn't matter... she surely deserves it !
I really enjoyed your post about handmade items.
What a great idea! I heard once that if you get away with kindness (and only God notices) you get extra blessings-we call it 'sneaky service' when you get caught, you have to do more! Your page is TOTALLYAUTUMNAWESOME!! Kudos to you! (from one challenged person to another:)
Post a Comment