The weekend was wonderful. Full of inspiration and counsel from church leaders, plus I got a few things accomplished!! The house is Halloween ready!! Here are a few photos, maybe I will share more on another day.

Here is my old ladder decked out with Halloween pillows and such. I stitched all of them but the one on the bottom--my Rebecca, did that one.

Our fireplace mantel. This is my favorite area in the house to decorate.

The cat and hat are grunged and look so cute.

Savanna made this BOO set. The letters are wood, painted brown, and then she used scrapbook paper and mod- podged it on. She added ribbon and buttons--very cute!!

I made the wall hanging and stitcheries. The stitcheries are just tacked to boards with upholstery tacks. A very simple and quick project!!
Hope Monday is marvelous for you!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie
19 comments:
LOVE IT! You have a real knack!
Awww I love that your girls are as talented as you are Julie! It looks wonderful and so inviting. I hope you do post more pics another day!
hugs, Linda
I love the boards with the stitcheries tacked on...great idea!
Love the ladder too, you are so talented:0
Rondell
Your home looks so festive!! Looks like the girls are taking right after mom for great talent!! Have a great day!~Wendy
Hi Julie,
You are so right, just a wonderful & inspirational conference! I love that we are getting a temple now! oh YAY!! I'm just excited that we don't have to travel 6 hours! There were so many wonderful talks and messages!
Oh your girls are just so talented! Just like their Mom! I love the "boo" set! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings & hugs,
Shay
Very nice! I love it all but my fav has to be your Pumpkin pickin' thing hanging on the fence in front of your fireplace! Very cool!
Please share more when you get the chance :)
Have a great day!
Leslie
Your house looks completely amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!
Another well-spent weekend, Julie...
Everything looks fantastic! I had such fun clicking on the pictures so that I could get a closer look :)
Your daughter's "Boo" blocks are adorable...
Have a wonderful week, my friend!
I love all of your halloween decorations..especially the boo letters. Too cute! Your home is very cozy.
~Kelli
P.s. Thank you for sharing your favorite tea with me!
I LOVE all your decorations BUT I love your fireplace by far. It is just so WOW! I can understand why it's your favorite to decorate. I think it would be mine also.
Sandy
Your home looks great and I just love the BOO blocks!
...can't wait for our Christmas swap!
Blessings, Kimberly
LOVE all the stitcheries, etc. You did a great job displaying everying!!!!! And thanks for checking up on me!!!! I appreciate it so much!!!
Cor
Love it all ~ such talent. I am adding you to my bloglist. Love your blog.
Pam
Wasn't conferance wonderful I always love church I don't have to wear nylons ;O)
You can come and decorate for Halloween at my house next it looks great!
Julie,
Everything looks great! You really do a great job on the stitcheries and Rebecca too! I bought the stuff to give it a try, so we'll see how it goes! I love your idea of tacking them on the boards! I like that look!
Thanks for entering the giveaway too and good luck!
Tammy
Looks WoNdErFuL!! I love the blog header too.
Oh what can I say.....soooo cute! You just make me smile....thanks for the inspiration! smile
Just love everything!
You have won and award please visit my blog to claim it!
You inspire me!!
Blessings,
Rosemary
Wow...looks like a craft show! Love it all! Beth
Post a Comment