Thursday, October 30, 2008

I love a parade

Today was the Halloween Parade at the school. There isn't school tomorrow because of a career ladder day for the teachers. I love a parade...
This is Karissa's first grade teacher. She is fabulous. She was a rodeo clown to a tee!!

Here is my Karissa--she's the little cowgirl!! YEEE-HAAAA!!!

Rebecca being "undecided". 99.9% of the time, she's the angel!!! They had a fun time, but it sure was a hectic morning. I helped in the class with a Halloween Bingo game--thanks to many of you for ideas, and we also made green slime with corn starch and green water. I am worn out, but the kids loved it. For kids, I have decided, the messier the better. Also, one mom had them decorate apples with chocolate and candies. Another Mom made pumpkin pancakes, and another Mom played a game called, "Don't Eat Pete. Success!! I am enjoying being home and the peace and quiet for a few minutes!! Have a great day.
Be Nice to People,
Julie


7 comments:

{lauren} said...

What a fun time that looked like:) Glad everything turned out well with your game. Your girls looks too cute all dressed up! Have a great evening! <3Lauren

Time to Blog It Up! said...

They both look so fun...I always thought it was kind of sad that when my kids were going to school they didn't allow them to wear costumes....but then again it was kind of nice...not too much pressure with what they wore! But the halloween parties were always fun. Sounds like you did a great job. I love it when they don't have to worry about school on Halloween, so much fun. Have a great day.

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Now those photos bring back some elementary school memories... Your girls are too cute, Julie! I'm so glad everyone had such a memorable (and exhausting!) day...

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

The girls look adorable! I used to love the Halloween party every year. I wonder if they will let me bethe room Grandmother someday??

Kindra-At Home With K said...

These photos are so fun!! I hope you have a wonderful Halloween. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Jo-Anne said...

How FUN!
Have fun tonight trick or treating with them!

Carla said...

How neat to have the parade inside! Cute kids!