Thanks so much to all of you for your fabulous Halloween party ideas--now I just need to choose which one to use. We had a fun, busy weekend. We were invited to a couple's, Halloween, Star Wars themed party. Here are a few pictures of the attendees.

Yes, I went to the dark side--I was Darth Vader. I found the mask at a yard sale Saturday morning...25 cents--the party was Saturday night--what luck. My hubby was Bobba Fet!! We borrowed the weapons from my 9 year old nephew.

This is X-Wing!! (I think)...I have only ever watched one Star Wars movie--the first(now the considered the fourth).

C3PO and R2D2--she used a garbage can--pretty creative!!

An E-Wak and "THE FORCE". He kept saying, "The force is with you!"

I can't remember the green haired character's name, but he was the wicked emperer!!

If the mask fits....The monsters at the Cantina Bar from the original Star Wars. Hard to believe Halloween is this week. Lots of things to get done around here. Hope your Monday is magnificent, oh and, "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!"
Be Nice to People,
Julie
9 comments:
Julie, that looked like so much fun! My hubby is a star wars fan, he would of enjoyed that! I'll have to show him the pictures. :)
I love the costume...way to go. I was trying to figure out who they all were...not so sure about a couple of them. have a good one.
Julie, what a fun party & the costumes are great. I remember taking the kids when they were little to the first Star Wars movies.
Pam
What a find on the day of the part!! Looks like fun!
Oh my, Julie! What a party that must have been!
Have a terrific week, my friend :)
How fun!!
Almost time for our little swap... can you email me your address?
(gettin excited...)
I bet you had a great time...my husband loves Star Wats so he would have had fun for sure! Have a great night! <3Lauren
All those handmade costumes look like such. You've got some very creative friends!
Smiles,
Lea
LOL... LOVE the costumes. Great imagination.
Mary
Post a Comment