Last night was our circus adventure. Here are some photos showing our fun!!

The Greatest Show on Earth

"Wow, Mom, he is tall."

Man, that's a lot of sugar!!

7 motorcyles all zooming around together

Send in the Clowns

Trained tigers

I love elephants--they are so cute!!
Thanks, Rebecca for winning those tickets~~that was a fun family outing! Have a great weekend!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie
11 comments:
What fun! I've never been to the circus... one of my daughters is sooo animaly that she would have a blast!
In a few minutes, I'll post a few pics of some of my fave Country Quilts patterns just for you!
(Let her know if you order more that you heard about her through my blog... please and thank you!)
I'm planning to both start and complete a "House Under the Stars" wall quilt this afternoon... wish me luck! I don't go for the hearts and stars in the outer boarder, so that will knock off some handwork...
Awwwwwww what fun Julie!! A night of special memories I am sure.
Hey you! Pics are posted, not the greatest quality, but you do what you can do, right? (My parents showed up and RUSHED me!)
I have the mini pillow pattern (a couple of them are pictured in the "mini pillows" clip on my slide show), also the month sampler of the wool houses. In fact, I have two on the go, but I've painted the houses on muslin. I did one up for my friend, and am doing tho other two to sell.
~sigh~ I still haven't started sewing this afternoon and I have no idea what we're eating tonight. Maybe pizza, Lord of the Rings, and I can work on Green Sleeves...
Goodnight!
Kimberly
I LOVE the photo of you and your girls, Julie! It's priceless...
Such a wonderful family night for everyone. I'm so glad you enjoyed it all together.
Have a great weekend, my friend!
that looks pretty fun. i think next year we will color something and win those tickets for ourselves!
looks like you all had such a fun time...just thought I would let you know how cute those red noses looked, so I thought that if only your dear husband had also been in the picture it would have been perfect for a christmas card...sort of like rudolf...lol. oh by the way thanks for always leaving such nice comments...tamee
Oh, that looked like you all had so much fun. I like the elephants too and it looks so exciting:) The photo with the noses is the cutest!
Have a great Saturday!
Rondell
The circus is so fun! We have taken our kids to see Ringling Brothers a few times now. I was so dissappointed the last time, though because they had the "smaller" circus and it was NOT worth the price of the tickets. Poor Af was too young to really remember it the year before and it was the year that she was most into the whole idea. She loved it but I know she would have loved the bigger show better!
What a great night for all of you! And it's extra special that you got your free tickets! :)
Have a great weekend!
Leslie
LOVE THE CLOWN NOSES! Thanks for sharing
haha, great pictures Julie. I especially like the clown noses and Karissa with the extra large lollipop! =-)
-Ryan
Oh how fun! That is a great family night! I just love the circus! I hope they come soon here! Oh elephants are just so cute! I love Dumbo the movie! hehe! I want you to know I haven't forgotten about your award, you are so sweet! I'll post that tomorrow! Thank you so much!
Many blessings & hugs to you, you are such an uplifting person to know!
Shay
Post a Comment