So, my Thoughts for Thursday come from some of the thoughts on Jessica's hearts to Melissa.
"Friends are like bacon bits in the salad bowl of life."
"Age does not diminish the extreme disappointment of having a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone."
"May your LIVE all the days of your life."
"Birthdays are good for you, statistics show that people who have the most, live the longest."
" A birthday is just the first day of another 365 day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip!"
"Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us."
"A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face."
"Girls are like apple trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enought to climb all the way to the top of the tree."
Happy, Happy Birthday to Melissa. It is such a blessing to have wonderful friends for our children.
Be Nice to People.
Julie

6 comments:
Love Country Quilts... what did you order? Let's just say that I have, um, several of her patterns... ;)
"House Under the Stars" hangs on my living room wall.
Bye! K
Yes, I remember turning 16 and wanting a clock radio.LOL Yeah, I'm showing my age here, my kids love when I tell them about it. I did recieve one and was so happy with it. I'm glad your daughter has such a good friend she must be special!
Rondell
I've been MIA lately, sorry about that. First of all your black baseboards look awesome!!! I love all your quotes for today. I am a collector of them and it's just great to read through a few to make me feel good inside. :) And happy birthday to Melissa. I can see where your daughters get their kindness and generosity from. Hugs.
Found you while blog surfing! I remember 16! Those were the days! Your daughter sounds so creative - from her students to her BF. Love the Heart Attack idea! I have a 15 year old who would love it!
Sweet Sixteen and sweet sentiments... I enjoyed your "Thoughts for Thursday," my friend... Have a great weekend!
I am 57 and my best friend at 16 is still my best friend today. It is different now, but still the same. My prayer for them wouod be that they enjoy a friendship like my friend and I do.
Post a Comment