Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Finishing...

I've been cleaning and sorting today. I came across 3 projects that are so close to done that I made it a goal to finish them today. They have been on my list for a while now, and I need to get them finished so I can move on to other adventures!!
I am going to make this into a pillow.
This primitive gal still needs her face, hands and legs and a few other stitches---she will be framed!!
This is a fall runner for somewhere in the house. I need to finish the stitching around the edges and put a back on it. I hope a post in the near future shows them all completed. That would be grand!!
Be Nice to People,
Julie


12 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Well I sure love my fall mat you gave me. Did you see it on my cream and red cabinet? LOVE IT!! I can't wait to see your all your finished projects.

Have a great week! I'll miss ya!

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Wow that looks like me. I have a bunch of unfinished things I need to finish. Can't wait to see the finished products!

Mary

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Maybe by next Wednesdays Whatcha Workin on Wednesday we can see the finished products! They all look like they will be great Julie.

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

More beautiful projects-in-the works... I can't wait to see them when you're finished, Julie!

I hope you're having a good week so far, my friend!

Kelli said...

Your works in progress are wonderful, Julie! Keep up the great work!
~Kelli

Raggedy Angel said...

I have a few un finished to.....
Love those! Beth

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I'm just starting a new stitchery, hope to get it done by Halloween!!!
Rondell

Sandy said...

I am loving everything so far!
What great items...

Sandy

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I love all the stitcheries you have going on! I have a couple of patterns coming my way and I think I'm going to give it a try!

I can't wait to see YOUR finished projects! My mom would really love that angel!

Tammy

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love the table runner. Please show it again when it is finished. I have so many planned projects that I don't know when I'll ever get them done. I am embroidering dresser scarves for my mom right now. And I bought a huge box of embroidery projects at last weekend's auction....

Leslie said...

I love the fall runner that you are working on. The colors and fabrics work very nicely together!

Great stitchings, too...

Have a great day!

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Julie, you are just too talented for your own good...love your stitching. hey I loved your garage sale stuff too, when are we going together? Anytime. and yes I would love to get together and sew..do you have a cute pattern? have a great day...tamee