Linda is giving away ALL of these wonderful fall goodies. Hurry over for a chance to win. Tell her I sent you!!! Good luck!! Wouldn't this be so fun to win. Thanks, Linda!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog Julie and leaving such a nice comment; I have added you to my faves so I can come back and visit. I hope you will pop in too from time to time; you are always very welcome; and you know I love your blog. Merrie
Hi Julie! I am so glad you left your message and someone else lives this way. Seems us 'budgeters' are a dying breed. We are surrounded by people who buy more than they can afford and then the tax payers like us loose when they file bankruptcy.
4 comments:
Thanks Julie - your second slip is in the BIG bowl!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog Julie and leaving such a nice comment; I have added you to my faves so I can come back and visit. I hope you will pop in too from time to time; you are always very welcome; and you know I love your blog.
Merrie
Hi~
Just stopping by to say hi. Loved the story about your Grandma. Grandparents are such special people. Come back and visit me sometime.
Hi Julie!
I am so glad you left your message and someone else lives this way. Seems us 'budgeters' are a dying breed. We are surrounded by people who buy more than they can afford and then the tax payers like us loose when they file bankruptcy.
I hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment