skip to main |
skip to sidebar
NO WAY!!!!!
Okay, so I just have to share this....it is 7:20 in the am here in sunny Utah. My 15 year old's phone rang, and sure enough she just won tickets to Carrie Underwood from a radio station...101.5 the Eagle. I had to talk on the radio because you have to be 18 or over to win--that was LOVELY!! That's nice, she won, you might say. Well, let me tell you more....11/2 years ago( March 2007) she entered a contest, again on the radio, and won tickets to Rascal Flatts!
I helped her make a quilt to show that she was THE #1 Rascal Flatts Super Fan. She was chosen over several others, and we were even on tv. I went with her to the concert. It was SO GOOD!!! Such luck.(Well, a little skill involved, too, I guess=)). In March of this year, she entered on another radio station to win tickets to Rascal Flatts, and yes, she WON the tickets by being the 10th caller.
She won tickets on the day of the show. She took her sister--they had a BLAST!!! Tickets are so expensive to these shows, so she works out a better way to go--just win!!!! Maybe I should have her play the lottery or something--LOL, jk!!!! Hope you all have a LUCKY day!!!
17 comments:
Lucky girl!! Carrie Underwood! I'm jealous! Congrats! Are you gals going to make a Carrie Underwood quilt?? :) Have a great day, my friend!
Wow! I would love to see Carrie Underwood as well. Your DD is very lucky!! Tell her to have an amazing time and I absolutely LOVE the quilt! How adorable is that!!
Pretty amazing! I could have won some the other day because I knew the answer to a triva question and it took forever for someone to answer it but I was driving in my car and didn't have the number.
Congrats to you, Girl!
Mama Bear
WOW!!! That is soooo awesome!!! Will you go with her? You guys will have a BLAST!
Your daughter is one lucky girl, Julie! What fun memories.
Have a great weekend :)
Wow! She is a lucky girl! Can she play the lottery for me?! LOL
Hope she has a wonderful time!
She is one lucky girl! I know she'll have a great time! Awesome quilt too, by the way!
Have a great weekend, Julie!
~Tammy
Julie,
Thanks for your kind words!
Yes,the paint color is called Rust-Oleum Multicolor Textured. The lid looks like a rusty color on top and you can feel that it's textured when you touch it because it's rough. You can find it at Walmart. Great stuff!
~ Tammy
Awww how kewl is that! Lucky girl and PRETTY girls too! I hope she continues to win and win and share the wealth with her sister. Sweet story Julie.
Hugs, Linda
Oh Happy Day! What a lucky daughter you have. Your girls are beautiful and that quilt is awesome! What a great mom you are Julie!
Hope they have a great time!
Hugs,
Kimmie
Congratulations! That is so cool! My daughter likes her too. Your daughters are BEAUTIFUL! :o)
Hi Julie
What good luck your daughter has. She is obviously deserving of this good fortune.
I hope she has a fantastic time at the concert.
Love
Elise
I remember winning contest in Utah growing up, by mine wins only consisted of T-shirts or "being flogged" on KISN 97 (I think?). The girls are beautiful.
What a resourceful young lady you have there.
How fun!
How exciting! Our girls would have really loved those Rascal Flatts tickets!
I just have to say that it's too sweet that she takes her sister with her!!!!
Blessings,
Julie
visit my blog! I left you an award:)
Post a Comment